Book Charging & Returns
- Students may charge books to Financial Aid December 28th - January 19.
- The last day to return books for a refund is January 19th (MUST HAVE A RECEIPT).
- PSEO Students can pick up books beginning on January 4th.
Campus Bookstore Policies:
- Save your sales slip. It MUST be presented for any refunds or exchange.
- Books may be returned only if: within the above posted date; you have dropped the class and have a drop slip; and you have not written in or marked the book in any way.
- Books acceptable for returns must be in new condition, no bent or worn pages, no hi-lighting, no writing. Books that are shrink wrapped cannot be returned once the shrink wrap has been broken.
- A $20 charge will be assessed on all insufficient fund checks and a hold will be placed in your records until restitution is made.
- Special orders can be placed at your request; you must make a deposit on the book for us to do so.
- Financial aid applicants are allowed to charge book costs against pending financial aid. Click here for more information.
- Please note that we cannot ship to post office (P.O.) boxes when using UPS as the Shipping option.
- Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days, except on orders placed on the weekend, when the processing time could be 3-4 days.
- Shipping time is dependent upon shipping location and time of year and schedule of shipping company.